I’m a motivated team-player looking for opportunities in the Information Technology sector. Read my resume to find out how I can help your company.
William D Grier
Email: will at willgrier.com
- Creative problem-solver who can see the big picture while never losing sight of details that deliver results.
- Motivated team player with demonstrated talent for deploying research and organizational skills toward analyzing, upgrading, and streamlining complex Information Technology solutions.
- Enthusiastic self-starter who can boost productivity, cut costs, and foster efficiency.
- Results-driven achiever with strong organizational skills, detail orientation and strong communication skills.
- Network Support Engineer January 2011 – Present
Carolinas NetCare – Charlotte, North Carolina
- Information Analyst I January 2011 – Present
Central Piedmont Community College – Charlotte, North Carolina
- Help Desk Analyst May 2010 – December 2010
U.S. National Whitewater Center – Charlotte, North Carolina
- IT Assistant August 2009 – May 2010
UNC Charlotte Student Union – Charlotte, North Carolina
- Editor-in-Chief February 2008 – January 2010
UNC Charlotte Student Media – University Times – Charlotte, North Carolina
- Technical Assistant April 2008 – December 2009
UNC Charlotte Student Computing – Charlotte, North Carolina
University of North Carolina at Charlotte ’10
- Computer Science
- Spanish – Applied Language
East Mecklenburg High School ‘06
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma